HGH Benefits for Erectile Dysfunction
No man wants to even think about erectile dysfunction, much less realize he is dealing with it in his own life. That is why the HGH benefits for erectile dysfunction are crucial to understand.
Erectile dysfunction is the inability to reach or maintain a sufficient erection for pleasurable sexual performance. It may manifest in one of the following ways:
- Disappearance of the morning erection
- Erection that is not as hard as it once was
- Erections that do not last as long as they did in the past
- Premature ejaculation
- Inability to climax/reach orgasm
- Lack of sexual desire – difficult to become aroused
Let us look at the answers to some questions about HGH and erectile dysfunction to get a better understanding if treatment with human growth hormones can help rev up your love life.
- 1. How does human growth hormone impact erectile functions?
HGH and insulin growth factor 1, a hormone secreted in response to the liver’s receipt of HGH, work in unison to stimulate many important physiological functions – in this case, endothelial nitric oxide production. Nitric oxide increases cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) which relaxes smooth muscle tissue that can increase blood flow – such as in the penis. If human growth hormone levels are low, IGF-1 will also decline, affecting the flow of blood to the penis.
- 2. If nitric oxide is affected, does HGH cause erectile dysfunction when it declines?
HGH deficiency can lead to ED in men. Of course, many different reasons can be the cause of erectile dysfunction. The hormone specialist will run diagnostic blood tests, and a physical exam is also necessary to rule out other health concerns.
HGH and Libido
A healthy libido relies on certain hormones to keep it active. That is the basis for the connection linking HGH & erectile dysfunction.
- 3. How does HGH help erectile dysfunction and libido?
- HGH increases nerve ending sensitivity to provide greater responses to pleasure.
- HGH provides feedback between pituitary and gonadal hormones.
- HGH improves cardiac functions and blood circulation.
- HGH improves sleep so that you are well rested.
- HGH helps with weight loss, firming of the skin, hair growth, and muscle tone – a better self-image can leave you feeling more romantic.
- HGH also helps lower cortisol levels, the hormone associated with high stress.
- 4. How can HGH help erectile dysfunction if low testosterone is also an issue?
HGH helps improve testosterone production for many men. An increase in HGH and testosterone can improve overall sex drive and erectile functions.
HGH and Cholesterol
It may seem strange to think about cholesterol levels impacting erections, but it is definitely one avenue of thought to consider. As we look at HGH causing erectile dysfunction, we know that growth hormone impacts cholesterol levels. It can help lower LDL while improving HDL cholesterol.
- 5. How does HGH cure erectile dysfunction by lowering LDL and raising HDL cholesterol?
LDL cholesterol is responsible for the buildup of plaque in the areteries. HDL helps to remove plaque. If LDL cholesterol has decreased peripheral circulation to the penis due to plaque buildup, HDL will improve overall erectile functions.
Another important fact to point out about cholesterol is that the body uses this substance as the basis of progesterone production. Progesterone is the source hormone for the creation of testosterone. Without enough cholesterol, these two crucial hormones used for libido and erectile functions will also decline.
To learn more about the use of HGH for erectile dysfunction, please contact the hormone specialists at Kingsberg Medical for a free and confidential consultation.Brian Leeber