How to Store Saizen
EMD Serono makes it easy to store Saizen human growth hormones so that treating your HGH deficiency does not require extensive preparation. By ensuring that you know how to store Saizen, no matter which type of injectable system you purchase, you will not have to worry about problems with your medication.
Here are the instructions for how you should store Saizen depending on the product you have chosen for use:
- Saizen cool.click
Saizen cool.click 2 should be stored at room temperature at all times – do not refrigerate or freeze this injector unit. Avoid temperatures below 10 degrees Celsius, 50 degrees Fahrenheit or above 40 degrees Celsius, 104 degrees Fahrenheit. Replace it in its storage box after use. Always store the Saizen vials or cartridges as directed below.
- Saizen 8.8 mg click.easy cartridges
HGH Saizen click.easy cartridges that have not yet been reconstituted should be stored at room temperature (15 to 30 degrees Celsius, 59 to 86 degrees Fahrenheit).
Once they have been reconstituted with sterile water, Saizen 8.8 mg click.easy cartridges will remain stable for use for up to 21 days. Keep the cartridges stored under constant refrigeration (2 to 8 degrees Celsius, 36 to 46 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Saizen 5 mg and 8.8 mg vials
Before reconstituting, Saizen vials do not require refrigeration. Store both the 5 mg and 8.8 mg Saizen HGH vials at room temperature (15 to 30 degrees Celsius, 59 to 86 degrees Fahrenheit).
After reconstituting with the provided bacteriostatic water, Saizen vials must be kept refrigerated (2 to 8 degrees Celsius, 36 to 46 degrees Fahrenheit). The prepared solution is usable for up to 14 days.
Ensuring Proper Storage and Use of Saizen
Please read the following additional storage and handling guidelines for Saizen human growth hormones:
- Saizen HGH should always be kept away from direct sunlight
- Do not freeze Saizen HGH
- Do not leave Saizen in a car – never let it get warmer than 30 degrees Celsius or 86 degrees Fahrenheit
- Keep Saizen and all medications away from and out of reach of children and pets
- Store Saizen in a safe and secure place to prevent loss or damage
- Keep Saizen out of bathroom or sauna areas or other high humidity environments
- Follow all provided administration instructions as prescribed by the doctor
- Do not purchase or use Saizen without doctor authorization
- Only buy Saizen from a licensed US pharmacy
- Pay attention to and always check expiration dates on labels before using Saizen
- Dispose of all used needles and pen devices in accordance with local requirements – needles belong in a Sharps container
If you have any questions about where to store Saizen HGH injections, how to administer your medication, or would like additional information about diagnosing adult growth hormone deficiency and its treatment options, please contact the hormone replacement therapy specialists at Kingsberg Medical. Confidential consultations are provided at no charge, and affordable treatment options are available to men and women throughout the US.