Understanding Testosterone Cypionate
Testosterone cypionate injectionsare provided as a crystalline powder – white or creamy white in color; that is freely soluble in ether, alcohol, dioxane, and chloroform, insoluble in water, and soluble in vegetable oils. It is an intramuscular injectable prescribed for specific uses, and is available in two strengths:
- Testosterone cypionate 100 mg/mL
- Testosterone cypionate 200 mg/mL
These solutions contain a combination of testosterone cypionate, benzyl benzoate, cottonseed oil, and benzyl alcohol (preservative).
Who Can Benefit from Testosterone Cypionate
- Testosterone cypionateis a form of hormone replacement therapy used by men diagnosed with a condition often referred to as Low T (decreased levels of testosterone).
- Women with certain types of breast cancer may also be prescribed a testosterone cypionate cycle as a form of treatment.
Purpose of Testosterone Cypionate
- Testosterone belongs to a class of hormones called androgens. During puberty, these hormones are used for growth and sexual development, and, in later years, to maintain proper bodily functions. (This will be expanded on in the section about benefits)
- Anabolic effects of testosterone cypionate include muscle and bone growth (maintenance of bone density).
- Androgenic effects of testosterone cypionate include proper functioning of sex organs.
Benefits of Real Testosterone Cypionate
When many people first hear about testosterone cypionate benefits, the first thing that comes to mind is male virility. Testosterone is considered the male sex hormone, and is therefore associated with sexual performance and desire. Testosterone is equally important for women, as it also helps to stimulate their feelings of desire and arousal. Both men and women with Low T will often suffer from decreased libido and pleasure in this area.
The impressive testosterone cypionate results do not stop there, however, as this hormone plays many other crucial roles in the body, including:
- Aiding in red blood cell production
- Improvements in memory, attention, and spatial ability
- Increased lean muscle mass and strength
- Decreased body fat mass (weight loss)
- Increased bone density and reduced risk of osteoporosis
- Thickening of hair on head with some regrowth possible
- Lowering of triglyceride and cholesterol levels
- Reversal of erectile dysfunction
- Reduced symptoms of menopause
- Improved mood, demeanor, and outlook
- Increased energy and stamina
- Improved cardiac capacity and output
The benefits associated with testosterone cypionate are truly impressive, and outline the importance of maintaining a proper hormonal balance in the body in later years.
Avoiding Unwanted Testosterone Cypionate Side Effects
The easiest way to avoid unwanted side effects of testosterone cypionate is only to use medication prescribed and provided by a US doctor who specializes in hormone replacement therapy. This will ensure that the dosage ordered is the right amount for personal needs and that the medication is coming direct from a regulated and licensed pharmacy in this country.
It is important to be aware of possible testosterone cypionate side effects, including:
- Rapid or slowing heartbeat
- Rash, pain, itching, tenderness, or redness at the injection site
- Nausea or vomiting
- Gynecomastia – enlarged breasts
- Mood changes, feelings of depression, nervousness, or crying
- Appetite changes
- Pounding or ringing in the ears
- Changes in taste or oral irritation
- Problems sleeping
- Prolonged or painful erection
- Weakness or fatigue
- Acne or oily skin
- Hair loss
- Swelling of the feet, ankles, or hands
- Changes in skin color
It is essential to get immediate medical help for sudden dizziness or fainting, unusual sweating, confusion, sudden changes in vision, weakness on one side of the body, trouble speaking, severe headaches, pain in the left arm, jaw, or chest, and sudden shortness of breath.
Please note that these side effects are all extremely rare, and the majority of people prescribed some form of cypionate testosterone do not experience any adverse reactions at all.
Where to Get Real Testosterone Cypionate
The most important takeaway from this report is to remember to follow proper prescribing guidelines when looking to buy testosterone cypionate injections. Although there are companies online that will sell this medication without enforcing the requirement of getting a doctor’s prescription, this is an extremely dangerous practice to engage in.
Purchasing testosterone cypionate without a prescription can result in the following risks:
- Buying products from a fraudulent company that will take money but ship nothing in return
- Receiving medication that has been tampered with, diluted, or expired
- Buying from a source that is unregulated and ships products that have been manufactured in filthy conditions, or that contain items such as rat poison, drywall, cement, and other dangerous or toxic ingredients
- Confiscation of shipment due to illegally purchasing without a prescription
- Possible prosecution for buying testosterone cypionate injections illegally
These risks are not worth one’s health or loss of money for any reason. There is no need to fear lengthy doctor’s visits, or costly medical outlays in order to receive high-quality hormone replacement therapy. Kingsberg Medical can provide superior diagnostic testing, customer service, and affordable testosterone cypionate injections.
Please contact us for a confidential, no-cost consultation about hormone replacement today.Brian Leeber