Saizen Benefits to Expect from HGH Therapy
When your doctor prescribes Saizen by EMD Serono for the treatment of growth hormone deficiency, you can expect many positive changes to occur. Saizen HGH injections can help reverse the symptoms associated with GH decline in adults, restoring healthy functions in many areas of the body, including immunity, cellular reproduction, fat-muscle distribution, sexual performance and desire, cognitive function, and even heart health.
Saizen benefits the entire body from head to toe. It works on the muscles, bones, hair follicles, skin, and more. That is why growth hormone is often referred to as the body’s “master hormone” for all that it does. The use of recombinant DNA technology has created the identical 191 amino acid sequence found in natural somatotropin (growth hormone) in order to produce somatropin (HGH) that can be used by the body as if it were GH.
Here is a list of the typical Saizen HGH benefits for adults:
- Improved cellular regeneration
- Stronger bones – less joint pain and stiffness
- Increased lean muscle mass and strength
- Better metabolic processing of food – loss of excess fat
- Thicker, fuller hair
- Increased collagen production for firmer skin with less visible signs of cellulite
- Stronger nails
- Sharper eyesight and night vision
- Lower LDL (bad) cholesterol
- Improved internal organ size and functions
- Enhanced sexual desire and performance
- Increased energy and endurance
- Better focus and concentration
- Sharper memory and recall
- Improved learning capabilities
- Stronger motivation and drive
- Increased productivity
- Positive outlook
- Reversal of depressed feelings
- Improved mood
- Feeling of being in control
- Well rested brought about by better sleep
As you can see, the benefits of Saizen HGH affect all areas of a person’s life.
Who Can Benefit from Saizen HGH?
It is a well-accepted fact that children with short stature can benefit from the improved growth brought about by the Saizen HGH benefits they receive. Adults are an entirely different story. Just as with children, there must be a medical reason for the use of human growth hormone therapy. The only reason that Saizen can be prescribed is if there is a physical need.
Bodybuilders and athletes often try to purchase products such as Saizen HGH illegally on the black market internet, thinking that this medication will improve their muscle size, speed, and strength. This is not the case. Although Saizen benefits do include improvements in energy, endurance, and muscle growth and strength, this only works for individuals who are deficient in this hormone. HGH works to restore the body back to its ideal state – not some superhuman specimen.
A man or woman over the age of thirty who has noticed adverse changes in the areas mentioned in the previous section will be able to enjoy the benefits of Saizen to combat adult growth hormone deficiency. This will be determined by the prescribing hormone replacement therapy specialist – a doctor with advanced training in this area of medicine.
How to Get the Most Out of Your Saizen Benefits
Once your doctor has prescribed Saizen HGH injections for the treatment of GH decline, there are some things that you can do to help you get the most out of your Saizen benefits. Following these guidelines will most likely help you see faster results.
In order to improve the benefits of Saizen HGH, take the following actions in your life:
- Get plenty of sleep – it does not matter how busy a life you lead, it is vital to get between 7 and 9 hours of quality sleep each night. Do not worry about insomnia or other sleep disorders, taking Saizen HGH will help you sleep better within a few weeks.
- Eat right – stay away from junk food, processed and packaged food items, and fast food restaurants. Opt for fresh fruits, vegetables, and lean protein at meals and for snacks.
- Engage in the right type of exercise – high-intensity workouts provide the body with the stimulus to secrete growth hormone.
- Reduce stress – when the body is in a state of stress, it secretes the hormone cortisol in higher amounts. Cortisol inhibits the production of growth hormone, as well as stimulates the hunger hormone Ghrelin which leads to binging and overeating. Cortisol also makes it hard to relax and fall asleep at night.
In addition to these positive changes in lifestyle habits, it is imperative to follow all instructions as provided for the administration of Saizen HGH injections. The doctors and clinical advisors here at Kingsberg Medical are ready to help you improve your body and your life with human growth hormone therapy. Call today for a free consultation. Your privacy and health are a priority for us.