Depo-Testosterone Injections Benefits
Adult males who have been diagnosed with Low T, a condition where the body is no longer producing enough testosterone for its needs, will find that the Depo-Testosterone injections benefits that come from receiving treatment will help alleviate the symptoms of this deficiency.
There are many reasons why a man may be faced with Low T, but the most important thing is correcting the problem. The benefits of Depo-Testosterone will help improve a variety of crucial physiological functions in the body. These positive changes can have quite an impact on a man’s life.
Depo-Testosterone benefits for men include:
- Increasing bone cell production while decreasing old bone resorption for stronger bones
- Improving muscle cell receptor sensitivity to the effects of free testosterone while increasing protein synthesis and the presence of neurotransmitters at the site of muscle fibers – stimulating muscle growth and development and strength
- Increased testosterone helps to improve androgen and insulin resistance, normalizing the levels of luteinizing hormone and SHBG (sex hormone binding globulin) in the bloodstream – aiding in fat burning processes and weight loss
- Rebooting libido, accelerating feelings of arousal, improving erectile function, increasing performance time, and heightening orgasms and pleasure sensations
- Lowering the production of beta amyloid, a plaque found in the brain of people with Alzheimer’s disease
- Improving cognitive performance, memory, and concentration
- Increasing drive, motivation, productivity, and job performance
- Reducing C-reactive protein – an important inflammation marker in the body
- Increasing HDL (good) cholesterol while decreasing LDL (bad) levels and triglycerides
- Lowering blood pressure
- Increasing coronary blood flow and reducing risks of heart disease
- Reducing glucose levels and liver enzymes
- Increasing energy and endurance resulting in improved cardiac capacity for exercise
- Reversing feelings of depression and restoring positive mood and outlook
These benefits of Depo-Testosterone injections can go a long way for improving the overall quality of life and well-being in a man.
Who Can Benefit from Using Depo-Testosterone Injections
The question of who can benefit from using Depo-Testosterone injections in an easy one. Any man dealing with Low T symptoms will find that the appropriate treatment that is prescribed by a hormone replacement specialist following blood analysis will bring positive change to his body.
Testosterone levels typically begin to subside in one’s early thirties. This decline can manifest itself within a one to two percent a year margin. While that does not seem like much, and the gradual change is not often noticed, the drop in testosterone production will add up over time. A male, who is at the higher end, losing about two percent of his testosterone production each year, will find that he is down twenty percent by the time he enters his forties.
This is why Depo-Testosterone benefits are so important to understand. If the symptoms associated with Low T are present, they will only continue to worsen over the passing of time. What is essential to realize is that low testosterone levels can lead to a number of other possible medical conditions that may be even more dangerous to one’s life.
Men with the following medical conditions are more susceptible to being diagnosed with Low T:
- Heart Disease
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Alzheimer’s Disease
The medical community is still conducting research to find out if a decline in testosterone production is a contributor to these problems, or if it is a result of the changes taking place in the body. Either way, the benefits of Depo-Testosterone can bring positive change in all of these areas.
How to Get the Maximum Benefits from Depo-Testosterone
The best way to get the maximum Depo-Testosterone injections benefits is to ensure that the treatment being received is what the body requires. This is accomplished by working with an experienced hormone replacement therapy specialist to ensure that the proper diagnostic procedures are carried out before treatment is prescribed.
The Depo-Testosterone benefits reported here are typical of what can be expected from treatment. There are ways that each man can help to improve the speed at which these results are seen. This is done by making some lifestyle adjustments where they might be needed.
The changes that each man can make in his own life to help further the benefits of Depo-Testosterone injections include:
- Exercising on a regular basis: high-intensity exercise helps to increase growth hormone production which also affects testosterone levels
- Getting enough sleep: seven to nine hours a night is crucial for both testosterone and growth hormone production
- Making the right food choices: sugar and unhealthy fats are counterproductive to hormone production, and consuming a higher level of lean protein, vegetables, and fruits will do the body good
- Reduce stress: high-stress levels decrease the amount of important hormones in the body while increasing cortisol levels, leading to overeating and further testosterone decline
Kingsberg Medical provides complimentary consultations to men throughout the US, and women, as well, who may be concerned about Low T or other hormone deficiencies.Brian Leeber