HGH for Women: Uses and Benefits
The female body is used to multiple hormone fluctuations on a monthly basis that can affect how the body and the emotions react. Human growth hormone (somatotropin, HGH) is different – its levels do not change during the monthly cycle, but instead start a slow and gradual decline around the age of thirty that continues throughout life, reducing the performance of crucial bodily functions.
The use of HGH for women as both a preventative and restorative treatment to safely raise human growth hormone levels continues to gain momentum as those in the medical community take notice of this bioidentical supplementation.
HGH is both Preventative and Restorative
Here are the ways HGH works for preventative and restorative measures:
- Preventative: HGH promotes functions on a cellular level that keep the body from breaking down and succumbing to numerous health conditions
- Restorative: HGH therapy reverses the breakdown that occurs in conjunction with human growth hormone deficiency and restores balance and function throughout the body
Bioidentical hormones such as HGH have the same molecular structure as naturally secreted hormones, allowing the body to recognize and put them to immediate work fulfilling the same crucial functions as the body’s own chemical messengers.
HGH hormone for women restores the missing supply of human growth hormone so that HGH receptor cells throughout the brain and the body’s tissues no longer go without an adequate signal to stimulate essential functions.
A decline in HGH levels as women age can lead to conditions such as osteoporosis, obesity, type 2 diabetes, heart disease, dementia, and more.
The Effects of HGH on Women
HGH is an endocrine hormone secreted by the somatotropic cells in the anterior portion of the tiny pituitary gland that sits at the base of the brain. The effects of HGH on women occur at the molecular level where HGH influences cellular regeneration and stimulates receptor cells throughout the body’s tissues to target basic functions.
Exercise, Sleep, Diet, and Stress Influence HGH Secretion
HGH secretion occurs as follows:
- Roughly half of the body’s daily HGH release occurs during periods of deep, slow-wave sleep.
Changes in the sleep-wake cycle, interfering with the natural circadian cycle that begins at midnight, or getting less than the recommended 7 to 9 hours of sleep can affect nighttime HGH release crucial for enabling mental processing of the day’s activities, as well as the physical restorative processes that HGH supports.
- During the day, the brief HGH pulses occur on an average of every three to five hours.
Changes in exercise, diet, and stress can interfere with HGH release during the day. HGH responds to periods of high-intensity physical activity with the release of pulsatile human growth hormone bursts.
The use of HGH therapy for women takes up where nature leaves off by providing an increased supply of human growth hormones for the body’s needs.
Benefits of HGH for Women
It is difficult to make it through a day when your body aches, you are fatigued, and you can barely focus on the tasks at hand. HGH injections for women go much further than reversing those feelings – they correct problems on the cellular level to restore positive functions throughout the body and the brain.
HGH Provides Physical, Mental, and Emotional Benefits
Here are some of the superior benefits of HGH for women:
- Physical Benefits of HGH
- Weight loss
- Better sex drive
- Increased bone density
- Improved lean body mass (muscle)
- Sharper eyesight
- Enhanced cellular regeneration (supports internal organs)
- Tighter, firmer skin – reduced wrinkles and sagging
- Stronger nails
- Thicker hair with possible regrowth and original color return
- Lower LDL cholesterol
- Improved temperature regulation (less sensitivity to changes)
- Better immune system functions
- Shorter recovery times
- Increased energy and endurance
- Mental Benefits of HGH
- Improved focus and concentration
- Sharper memory and recall of facts
- Quicker and easier processing of new information
- Enhanced cognitive abilities and mental calculations
- Deeper sleep
- Emotional Benefits of HGH
- Reversal of depression
- Brighter, happier mood
- Positive outlook for the future
- Balanced emotions
- Reduced stress and anxiety
All of these benefits begin with getting a prescription for the correct HGH dosage for women. This is an individualized calculation derived by careful review of each person’s blood test and physical exam results compared to their health history and symptoms.
The hormone replacement specialists at Kingsberg Medical provide customized HGH and other hormone therapies as needed. Please contact us today for a complimentary consultation.Brian Leeber